Mortal Kombat X ps3 games is one of the best fighting video games which was published on January 24 , 2012.It was developed by NetherRealm and Unreal Engine platform used for Mortal Kombat X. This is the sequel game to the 2011.Download Mortal Kombat X ps3 roms free.
Released in 2015, Mortal Kombat X is the sequel to Mortal Kombat (2011) which is a reboot of the Mortal Kombat series. Designed with everything that people expect from a Mortal Kombat game as well as some innovations, Mortal Kombat X is a great game to play.
Overview Mortal Kombat X PS3
A Wide Variety Of Characters
While quite a few old faces return in Mortal Kombat X, the game introduces multiple new characters as well. With new characters making up one third of the fighters, Mortal Kombat X is one of the few fighting games that go above and beyond. It’s worth pointing out that the new characters don’t resemble the old ones in any meaningful way. Therefore, in the case that you have been following the series for a long time, you won’t find new characters in Mortal Kombat X boring.
Multiple Fighting Styles
Previously, the characters in Mortal Kombat could only fight in certain ways. However, in Mortal Kombat X, people may choose between three fighting styles with mixed move sets for each of the characters. Needless to say, the choice of fighting style affects how the characters fare in combat so you must think it through. That brings a degree of tactics to the game which is a big plus.
Special Attention To Detail
Compared to its predecessor, Mortal Kombat X features an overhauled animation system that refines the dash, hit, etc. As a result, in terms of fluidness in combat, Mortal Kombat X is superior to Mortal Kombat by all accounts. You like playing Mortal Kombat but believe that its animation still leaves something to be desired? Then it’s highly unlikely that you would regret picking up Mortal Kombat X.
In fighting games, story is not exactly a big deal but the lore of Mortal Kombat X is a good read. The lore not only shares insights into the background of characters but also explains various events in the game. Hence, as you progress through the chapters of Mortal Kombat X, you should be able to learn many things about the game world. If you care about immersion, the lore of Mortal Kombat X is going to help you with that.
Tons Of Unlockable Contents
You usually receive “koins” from time to time while playing Mortal Kombat X and you could use them to unlock arts, costumes, finishing moves and so on in the Krypt. With more than three hundred chests to open, the Krypt in Mortal Kombat X would keep you hooked for a long time. It’s noteworthy that you always have the option of gambling away your hard-earned koins in hope of unlocking additional content. Of course, there is no way to tell what you get in the end so it’s a good idea to be moderate.
Tips And Tricks Mortal Kombat X PS3
- Learn how to cancel: For your information, every time you execute a move in Mortal Kombat X, an animation immediately follows suit. By learning how to cancel, you would be able to stop the animation from playing out all the way and keep your combo going instead. The way to cancel moves varies from character to character so feel free to experiment. Assuming that you nail the canceling, you should have an easy time knocking down your opponents in the game.
- Make use of the environment: One interesting thing about Mortal Kombat X is that it allows players to interact with particular objects in its maps. By taking advantage of the objects, it’s possible to launch surprise attacks against the opponent. Keep finding yourself in a tight spot with no way to escape? In that case, it’s high time you make use of the environment to catch the opponent off guard.
- Watch replays: Once it comes to improving the win-loss ratio, watching replays is a must. As you watch replays, you could see areas where you need to improve and errors that you have to avoid. In the beginning, it may be tedious to watch replays, especially replays of opponents steamrolling your character. However, as time passes by, the lessons that the replays provide should help you come out on top in more matches.
- Learn from experts: All in all, it’s ok to try to come up with your own set of moves in Mortal Kombat X. That being said, you could save a lot of time and effort by taking a page from the pros. Nowadays, you only need to go to Twitch, Hitbox, Youtube and others to watch matches of top Mortal Kombat players. Do what they do and you would notice improvements in your win-loss ratio soon.
- Train, train and train: In layman’s terms, the more matches you play, the more experience you gain. That means if you wish to increase your odds of winning in Mortal Kombat X, you must train whenever you have the time.
FAQs Mortal Kombat X PS3
Do I need a strong computer to emulate Mortal Kombat X?
Generally speaking, Mortal Kombat X is not a demanding game to emulate at the moment. However, if your computer experiences difficulty emulating games from the same period, don’t expect top performance with Mortal Kombat X. Depending on the way the game runs, you should consider updating the hardware of your computer. By doing so, you could get the most out of the game.
What must be done to minimize the lags in Mortal Kombat X?
You could tweak the emulation settings to keep the lags down while playing Mortal Kombat X. Besides that, to get the game to run smoothly on your computer, make sure that other programs don’t compete with it for resources. Use Task Manager to close all program runnings in the background as you play Mortal Kombat X. Last but not least, you should tweak the built-in graphic settings of the game too.
How could I get DLCs of Mortal Kombat X?
You could download the ROM files for DLCs of Mortal Kombat X the way you download the game. Put the ROM files in the same folder as the game and the game should load the DLCs the next time you launch it.
|REGION||US , EU|